Guam

Guam

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

MY First Father's Day

MY first Father’s Day 21 June 2015

When I woke up on 21 June 2015, it was a new experience for me. My son was born a few months prior and I just had a great feeling waking up seeing my son laying there next to my wife with his happy face plastered on.  Everything I was feeling was almost too much for me, It was Father’s Day and I was going to enjoy it at much as I could.


I know my wife has been busy and staying up late for long nights on end so that I can get rest for work and I love her so much for that. I didn’t wake up to normal means as in breakfast in bed or even a nice spread downstairs waiting on me, I didn’t care about any of that, what I wanted to hear was “Happy Father’s Day babe, I love you” and that’s exactly what I got along with a wonderful picture frame with me and my son.

What made my day special was not only am I able to call myself a father for the first time but it was exactly 3 months that day my son was born.

So in the word’s of Big Sean “BLESSINGS”

No comments:

Post a Comment