Guam

Guam

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Wedding time!

                       Wonderful Wedding



Yesterday I had the opportunity to witness the union of a good friend of mine and his other half, it was a great day with my family and exciting since the last wedding I was at was my own.

The setting was wonderful the ceremony was on the beach in Guam and the reception was at a restaurant/pub The Cove, it was a whole new experience one of which I loved.

When we were listening to the speeches given by the crowd one person stood up and gave one of the most thoughtful speeches I've ever heard he said "first treat your wife as your sister and think about how you would want your sister to be treated and then treat her as your wife" my wife was so moved that she looked over to me and said "I wish Clesca did our wedding."



I love weddings and I am glad I had the opportunity to attend this one congratulations Mr. and Mrs….

No comments:

Post a Comment