Guam

Guam

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Harley Q

                      Harley davidson

Many reason why I love being on two wheels is the lifestyle and the freedom you feel when your out by yourself or in a group ride with a couple of the boys but I wanted to talk about harley Q's that we do once a month.  Every month we have a Harley Q down at the only harley davidson on island in Guam.  




First:  we would meet up at harley davidson or a pre designated spot which yesterday night  was tumon and we all put our bikes on display for everyone.


Second we would do our ride to the spot but the kicker is only one person knows where we will be going and once everyone meets up then we are told in a meeting.
Once we know where to go we ride!




Third:  we get to the spot and we have free food free sodas and raffles.





When we got there they asked 8 players to play a game to see who can win a game of flip cup and you had a choice of what to drink(other alternatives to drinking alcohol) and naturally my team won and we got harley davidson hats.

After that it was time for the raffles I was there for the food so I didn't pay too much attention to it until they gave us each a free ticket(now they had my attention) I ended getting my number called 2nd to last and winning a harley davidson sweater and coffee mug.  Which was a big problem because I had to find a way to carry everything on my bike.

All in all it was a great night with great frinds and making new ones.






2 comments: